Online dating has come a long way. Now, millions of users are searching for a date online using the dating apps. 1 out of every 5 relationships has begun online in the last couple of years. Online dating has expanded crazily and now it’s a $2 billion industry. Though dozens of dating apps have popped up in the market, Tinder still stands at the top. Tinder is the number one platform to find new people for a date. But it’s not a cakewalk to find the suitable girl on Tinder. Thousands of guys like you are competing with each other for that hot girl. Just swiping right or swiping left won’t work. You need to have a great profile with an awesome bio to grab the attention. In this page, we’ve shared lots of good Tinder bios for guys. Take an inspiration from these Tinder bios and see the difference.
What Difference Does A Good Tinder Bio Make?
Well, why does anyone need a bio? Bio introduces you to the other person. Especially on the dating apps, the bio section is a wonderful opportunity to catch the attention and probably make the first impression. According to one of the studies, females are more selective than the males. That’s the reason why the females get more matches than the males. Women get bombarded with matches where the men become less and less selective. So, things are not that easy! Just signing up for Tinder and swiping right is not the end of the game. You need to get the matches and then pick a conversation to be able to make it into a real relationship.
Coming back to the bio aspect, guys with the bios have 400% more chances of getting a match. Yes, guys with a normal bio or any kind of bio. But, if you have a fantastic bio, the chances increase to the greater extent. Let’s suppose, out of 100 guys, 40 guys may not have the bio. 30 guys may have the crappy bio and 20 guys have a good bio and last 10 guys have a fantastic Tinder bio. Girls swipe right for the guys with fantastic bios. Writing an awesome Tinder bio is not as easy as it seems. We’ve rounded up some of the best tinder bios for the guys! You can copy them directly or inspire from them and add a bit of your creativity. These bios are proven and they work like a charm. Pick the best bio which suits your taste and personality.
Tips for Writing a Good Tinder Bio for Guys
Here are some of the tips for a Good Tinder bio for guys
- Make sure that your Tinder bio is accurate. You need to open about yourself. Stay confident as you are not the odd one out here. Self-esteem is more valuable than being audacious or being sexy. Ensure that your bio reflects your own character.
- Don’t write huge paragraphs for your bio. Majority of the users are not interested in reading the long bios. Keep your Tinder bio brief. Writing anything in a simple fashion is difficult. Take a look at the Tinder bios which we have posted on this page.
- Post a great photograph of yourself. It’s a good idea to put as many pictures as possible. But make sure that your first picture is simple.
Tinder has millions of audience which are great to find the match. But, it’s also a curse as there are few chances to get the attention among that massive audience. The competition on Tinder increases every day and it’s important to play all your cards right or else you’ll be crossed over by the other dudes. Make sure your Tinder profile is impressive by posting a killer Tinder bio. The tinder bios for guys on this page are hand-picked by our team. We’ve included all sorts of Tinder bios – Naughty, good, witty, cute, sexy, clever etc.
Be creative, funny, simple and most importantly accurate while writing a Tinder bio. Put some quality time on thinking what would be good to write? Brainstorm some cool ideas. Jot them down and patiently go through all of them and pick the best idea. Get an inspiration from the Tinder bios on this page. As all of them are good, you can get inspired by any one of them. It’s a good idea to explore the bios of other men on the Tinder. Tinder bio is not a thing which can be done in 10 minutes. Be patient and give your complete attention. You’ll soon see the difference.
Bios help the people to know more about you. A good bio is extremely important to stand out among the massive competition on dating apps like Tinder. Go through all our Tinder bios for guys and let us know which of them suits you best.
So here goes our best tinder taglines for guys.
- Well here’s deal: I am smart, intelligent, sweet guy who just finished his MBA, with a well paying job but in a new city. So, if you swipe right and feel that the guy in the pic look anything like a nice person, like and we will grab coffee 🙂 Ready? Swipe!
- Swipe right if you are a real 90’s kids who remember the death of your innocence at the hand of soul crashing recession killing all the career opportunity.
- I like to talk about all the things you are not supposed to discuss in polite company.
- Send me an emoji that represents our first date, I’ll send you an emoji that represents our future
- 73% gentleman. 27 % rogue
- “I am so glad I swiped right.”- future you.
- Next ups: windsurfing lessons. Swipe right to join!
- I don’t have nightmares, I create them.
- Professional bathroom singer. Seeking duet partner.
- Dark choclate? Turtle cheesecake or cherry garcia??
- “I’m too good for this place and you’re all losers”.
- “I’m no good with bios”
- If you can eat more McDonald’s cheeseburgers than me then swipe right let’s have a challenge.
- If you can’t handle me at my worst, then leave because I don’t have a best. I’m always awful.
- Our relationship should be like Nintendo 64–classic, fun to spend hours with, and every issue easily fixed by blowing on it then shoving it back in.
- If you like protein shakes, and getting caught at the gym, if you’re not into crossfit, if you have half a brain, if you like making gains at midnight, while curling in the squat rack, I’m the love that you’ve looked for
- You’ll have my friends hating you while you control every aspect of my life. What are you waiting for?
- Getting lost in super market was scaring, mamma would call out my name and everyone would call out Polo, drowning out my pleas for help.
- I’m just a boy, standing in front of a girl, asking her if sh’s going to eat the rest of that pizza.
- Sometimes I feel like I don’t have a date partner. Sometimes, I feel like my only option is looking at girls and their pictures on the app they call Tinder, lonely as i am, together swipe right.
Did you pick any tagline?? If not, don’t worry, we have many other funny, cool and unique tinder taglines for guys.
Funny and Cool Tinder Taglines for Guys
- I am banking on your standards being a lot lower than mines
- I am 6 feet & 4 inches. Those are two measurements
- Don’t bother messaging me if you are only looking for hookups.
- I am cultured in that I like imported beers and travelling. If you can’t laugh at yourself I will 😀
- Living alone for the first time. Kayaking, craft beer, my dog, good books, good music, everything else. I like talking about all the things you’re not supposed to discuss in polite company. I need more Lake Michigan in my life. Straightforwardness greatly appreciated.”
- “Premium Cat Facts available on request.
I’m six feet, 6’6 in heels, and 8’4 in stills. I have ten suits so I make a great plus one for your summer weddings. I enjoy exploring, eating out, meeting new people and, and the Oxford comma. My dog hates pictures.
I have multiple passports, but I’m not a spy. Tell me where you need residency, and I’ll marry you there to get you in.”
- Not interested in any tagline. It’s up to you.
- “Surfer. Tech entrepreneur. Frequent traveler. But when I’m done with the work for the day, the computer power is down and it’s time for some fun – whether we’re hitting Aspen’s slopes for a weekend trip, catching a live rock concert, or headed to Paris for some fresh-baked croissants and the best espresso on the planet. Wanna join? Message me & let’s chat.”
- Most eligible bachelor
- Just message if you have curiosity to know more
- Your eyes are beautiful. Oh wait…did you just blushed? Then swipe right.
- Happiness is what I am looking for…Will you be my happiness?
- “I am a rocket scientist. I’ve appeared on the cover of GQ – twice. And after mastering Italian, I became an international super spy. Right now, I’m yachting my way across the Caribbean, stealing top-secret information, and sipping mai tais… shaken, not stirred.
Okay, fine. I exaggerated *just* a smidge. But I do like a good mai tai and I got a B+ in my 5th grade science class. Message me for more straight talk, and I’ll send you FB links, photos of science fair trophies, and much MUCH more…”
- “Manhattan, Med School, Dog Lover.
Ranked 4th in the world for thumb wrestling.”
- English, Terrible comedian, 6 ft – perfect big spoon, Good cook Animal Lover Winner of a Beauty contest in monopoly, Owner of car, Good whistler, Gym goer, Spider killer, Disney world regular, Best hair where I work
- Made 50 Shades of Grey seems nothing in front of me
- “6’5 and easy going … BA in history and literature but proudly employed in construction. Big fan of wandering the city, be it on foot or a bike, and exploring all it has to offer. Avid reader, cook, snowboarder and film buff.”
- “Married. Couple of kids. Looking for some side action. Just kidding. Single, 3 tamagotchi’s. Looking for someone to bring to family events so they’ll stop thinking something’s wrong with me.”
- Taller than you in heels, Love positive people, quirks, good wine, Italian food, tense movies, live music, decadence, Open to most things, but let’s start with a casual date.
Best Tinder About Me Ideas for Guys
- I work for a cause not for applause.
- “One hell of a guy.”
- “Outstanding gentleman.”
- “You’d be crazy not to swipe right.”
- I’m good thing small packages come in.
- I like long walk on the beach with my girlfriend, until the LSD wears off and I realize I am dragging a stolen mannequin around a Wendy parking lot.
- Would you catch me if I fall for you?
- Kinda boy you would take home to your mom but would blow you on the way there.
- Let’s get pizza.
- Don’t judge you are on tinder too.
- Swipe the direction of the one you think is more attractive. Plot twist: I win both ways.
- Whenever I meet a pretty girl, the first thing I look for is intelligence.Because, if she doesn’t have that, she’s mine.
- Aren’t your legs hurting? Because, you have been running in my mind since ever I saw your profile.
- I want someone I can laugh with and be silly with.
- If you stood in front of a mirror and held up 11 roses, you would see 12 of the most beautiful things in the world.
- Your lips look lonely. Would they like to meet mines?
- I have an AMD graphics card, so you can say I’m used to things getting hot quickly.I’ll definitely get you to POST.
- Excuse me, if I go straight this way, will I be able to reach your heart?
- – Giving massages
- – Buying flowers
- – Listening
- – Cooking
- – Cleaning
- I’ll treat you like a Disney princess on the streets and a porn princess between the sheets.
Best Tinder Bios for Boys
- I cuddle at a level that should require a paid subscription.
- Looking for someone to grow old with… one night older
- Pizza is my second favorite thing to eat in bed.
- I’m actually looking for the one girl that dislikes to laugh and hates good music. Bonus points if you dislike the outdoors. If I ever find myself face to face with a tinder then I’m likely in trouble so drop the camera and GET HELP! I’m 6’1 so please be taller than me in heels.
- Let’s just give it a try.
- Everyone deserve a chance so do I.
- Boy with no pimples but dimple.
- Changed enough in accordance with others. Now no more. Swipe right, only if preciding line suits you
- If our conversations don’t bang, neither will our genitals.
- Don’t know why Tinder thinks I’m 18. I’m actually 30.
- “Netflix and chill? More like intense intellectual conversation and then rough sex.”
- No hook ups only love.
- I’m looking for a girl who is super mean. She also has to be really clingy and jealous. I prefer women who talk a lot about their ex and a love for bootyliciousness. In my free time I like to take my shirt off and take selfies. I’m super in shape thanks to my strict diet of Mountain Dew and twizzlers.
- You never have to worry about me walking out on you.
- One like you have got never before.
- Just doing this because my girlfriend did. She said it doesn’t mean anything. Message the shit out of me.
- Looking to meet some new people and see what happens 🙂
- Seeking someone that looks good on the arm to take to social events!
- I’m here to avoid friends on Facebook.
Tinder Profile Tagline Ideas for Men 2018
- I’m here because I’m too lazy to find my soulmate and my mom said that I’m getting old
- You look like my next mistake
- Leave a message after the beep.
- If you’re waiting for the opportune moment to talk to me… now is it.
- I don’t make mistakes, I just date them.
- Were you arrested earlier? It has got to be illegal to look that good.
- You might be asked to leave soon. You’re making the other women look really bad.
- Can I take a picture of you, so I can show Santa want for Christmas?
- Hey, I just realized this, but you look a lot like my next girlfriend.
- “Was that an earthquake, or did I just rock your world?”
- “I can die happy now, cause I’ve just seen a piece of heaven.”
- You deserve a point of view. If the only thing you see is you.
- I am a guy interested in destroying your lipstick not your mascara.
- I love myself. Swipe right only is you love me as well.
- No lying, No cheating, No drama
- I understand… I always do.
- Gone through a bad relationship. If you too, let’s correct our past mistakes.
- I lost my teddy bear, will you sleep with me?
- “Excuse me, but I think you dropped something right here…your JAW!”
- “Do you have a library card? Because I am checking you out.”
- I’m new in town. Could you give me directions to your apartment?
- Looking for someone to bring to family events so they’ll stop thinking something’s wrong with me. Swipe the direction you think you always walk.